QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY NOW
Contact Us to Apply:
RDI Mechanical, Inc.
7150 Breen Drive Houston, TX 77086
Journeyman HVAC Technician
5-10 Years COMBINED verifiable Journeyman level HVAC experience and documented education to include:
- Maintenance, Repair, and Installation of comfort cooling Direct Expansion and Chilled Water Equipment up to 100-tons.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Installation of hydronic, electric and steam comfort heating systems.
- Diagnostics in all phases of comfort HVAC systems to include equipment, component, control, and basic design.
- Basic code and compliance.
Must have knowledge and experience using the “Tools of the Trade” such as (but not limited to):
- Electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Refrigerant test equipment.
- Computers/ tablets, phones (IT equipment).
- Mechanical test equipment.
- Specialty test equipment related to pressure, flow, temperature, and humidity.
- Hand tools.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Must have verifiable knowledge and experience working with HVAC Theory and Principal.
Must be able to comply with:
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record that complies with company insurance requirements.
- Background check requirements.
- Ability to pass drug screen.
- Ability to follow instruction and make decisions based on knowledge and experience to comply and promote company standards of “Quality, Dependability, and Ethical Service” to exceed customer expectations.
- Work in a TEAM environment, share knowledge and expand growth in education, experience, and knowledge.