QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY NOW
Contact Us to Apply:
RDI Mechanical, Inc.
7150 Breen Drive Houston, TX 77086
Journeyman Service Electrician
5 Years COMBINED verifiable Journeyman level Electrical Service-related experience and documented education to include:
- Maintenance, Repair, and Installation of electrical systems.
- Diagnostics of electrical systems to include equipment, component, control, and basic design.
- Basic code and compliance.
Must have knowledge and experience using the “Tools of the Trade” such as (but not limited to):
- Electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Computers/tablets, phones (IT equipment).
- Specialty test equipment related to electrical systems to provide proper diagnostics, maintenance, and system verification as needed to support all lines of business.
- Hand tools.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience working with Electrical Theory and Principal.
Must be able to comply with:
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record that complies with company insurance requirements.
- Background check requirements.
- Ability to pass drug screen.
- Ability to follow instruction and make decisions based on knowledge and experience to comply and promote company standards of “Quality, Dependability, and Ethical Service” to exceed customer expectations.
- Work in a TEAM environment, share knowledge and expand growth in education, experience, and knowledge.
- Above requirements combined with:
- EPA Certification.
- Mechanical experience in installation, maintenance, and repair.
- 5 years verifiable mechanical experience.